Poor Luna really hasn't been very well. A vet visit confirmed she has an upper respiratory infection which basically means she's producing a lot of green snot 🤮 As I'd used up my free appts under my current pet plan, I had to pay the £48 consultation fee plus £113 for antibiotics and the bronchial mucolytic treatment. My new plan starts on 11th November so the timing is just unlucky. She's slowly improving so fingers crossed the meds work.
It does mean that I'm now just over budget (around £30) for the month with 10 days still to go. I'm hoping to go no spend until the 1st of November now! Good job I was under budget last month!
In today's video I talk about the project where I'll be donating my first lot of ad revenue. As a retired teacher who taught in a challenging area I'll always try to support children and families who might be having a tough time. Here's the link if you're interested in what they do https://babesinthewood.org/
This is how they describe themselves:
"Babes in the Wood is a not for profit social enterprise which exists to reduce the environmental impact of landfill waste & to reduce the effects of poverty on children from birth to 15 years. We are also working towards the development of our volunteer workforce by offering a comprehensive training package. We are committed to our partnerships with local agencies, by offering free goods to the families that need it most. We operate from 2 locations, one in Bishopbriggs & one in Stirling."

Aww poor Luna, I hope she's soon feeling much better. That sounds like a perfect charity for you to support, I was sort of expecting it to be a foodbank or similar, but this is an excellent cause too.
ReplyDeleteAs your ad revenue grows, perhaps you should keep a percentage for yourself, and of course don't forget all the associated costs of running a YouTube channel and your tax liability.
Sorry to hear about Luna. Get well soon Luna
ReplyDeleteAlison in Wales x
Poor Luna, she's had more than her fair share of health troubles in her life so far, hasn't she? And very hard on your purse!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry that Luna is not feeling very well. Hopefully with the medication she will be better very soon.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Get well soon, Luna.
ReplyDeleteGet well soon, Luna!
ReplyDelete