Hi and welcome to Ali Lives Well on Less! Luna and I are happy to see you 😊 We'll be talking about all things frugal and money saving plus how to live well on a small amount of money and be happy.
You can find my YouTube channel by clicking HERE!
Comment moderation is turned on but all comments welcome and will be published after moderation.

Thank you for the welcome Luna ... oh and Ali too. Wishing you LOTS of luck with both this blog and your lovely YouTube channel. xx
ReplyDeleteLovely to see Luna and new blog.
ReplyDeleteOff to look at the YouTube channel.
Looking forward to reading your 'new' blog, although I've been reading from the beginning. Xx
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your new blog and that face would get a piece at any door! ❤️ Catriona
ReplyDeleteLuna's got so big! I look forward to reading more.
ReplyDeleteI've deleted your old blog from my reading list as it dawned on me that a comment here could lead to a blog that would have your old blog available - if you follow!
ReplyDeleteLovely to see your new blog up and running, what a great pic of Luna.
ReplyDeleteAlison in Wales x
Hi Luna and Ali!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to new frugal adventures and discussions.xxx
Hello from Kilmarnock!!!
ReplyDeleteHello from Co. Roscommon, Ireland. I enjoy your YouTube channel and good luck with this blog. Carol
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with this blog, Ali.
ReplyDeleteHi, enjoying your Youtube channel, sort of in the same boat semi retired 4 years ago, but made the mistake of taking on a part time job that turned into a full time job. I retire fully next year, when I get my pension. Just thought I woud say don't give up your allotment, mine looks a lot worse.
ReplyDeleteHi there Luna and Ali, look forward to you Blog posts. I only found you recently!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to see you have a blog as well. I have a blog I started her I while back and recently switched the name to tell of our early retirement as well!
ReplyDeleteI ordered sour dough starter from the company there in the UK that you mention on your YouTube. I got it in several days ago but we just started it today.
Brilliant! It's great to have you back in Blogland again. Good luck with the new channel. xx
ReplyDeleteHello Ali and Luna, I'm loving your You Tube channel and look forward to reading this new blog 😀
ReplyDeleteHi Ali, good to see you and Luna with a new blog. Can’t believe how much Luna has grown. I make my own spice mixes too usually sending for bigger packets of ingredients by mail order as it is cheaper.
ReplyDeleteA really inspiring blog, I am glad I have found it!
ReplyDeleteHi Ali, love your YT channel which I stumbled across back in October. I'm hoping to retire from my full time secretary job next year when I turn 63 and live on 9k year frugally! I may do something part time locally, cleaning offices perhaps but would be nice to volunteer and get into my hobbies more, look after my elderly mum a bit more. Glad I found your blog. Good luck and thanks for the recipes etc. Love to Luna!
ReplyDelete