So far I haven't spent a penny in December as planned. I have plenty of food in my storecupboard and both my freezers. Even though I think I'm organised, it was still good to take everything out and have a good look!! I did find a few things I'd forgotten about!
The above shows lots of veggies, cooked chicken, raw turkey slices, beef stew and minced beef. I still have a banana loaf and some carrot cake as well as lots of lemons 🍋
My second freezer has plenty of soup and fruit!
There's more than enough food to last me well into January and create lots of healthy balanced meals with what I also have in the storecupboard (rice/pasta/noodles/flour/oats.)
In today's Foodie Friday vlog I mentioned I'd leave the link to the freezer tubs I use HERE. I've had mine for a few years now so they were worth the investment.
I've not needed to spend money on anything else as I'm organised for Christmas which is always the biggest expense for December anyway. So I might even be able to SAVE money this month!!!


You are very well organised and it’s great that you are not needing to spend any money. Catriona
ReplyDeleteLots of good wholesome food there Ali.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
You are doing really well, you money saving genius. No Spend December ... a blogging first. ;-)
ReplyDeleteBrilliant - good for you! xx
ReplyDelete