Monday, November 4, 2024

Money Monday: October Spending

 

Once my direct debits have been taken of my pension of £772, I have £405 of disposable income for each month.  Here's what my spending in October looks like. Probiotics are for Luna, not me!

Thanks to Luna's unexpected vet bill I was over budget by £53.02.  BUT last month I under spent and added £50 to my savings.  So I took that back and my over spend was £3.02.  That's not too bad 😊

6 comments:

  1. Swings and roundabouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still like to see my spending written with pen and paper because I think it’s easier to remember than using a spreadsheet. Hope Luna is better now and the probiotics help her tummy. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did amazingly well considering the month included a vets bill, oh that dog of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is great you still manage to go out for coffee and/or lunch which I mange to do as well even though I am now retired. Any budget that is too restrictive or does not enable me to catch up regularly with friends and family is doomed to fail for me 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!!! We have a standard poodle 🐩 with some allergies and vet is sometimes a pop expense. We have to make adjustments and keep on going. Hope Luna is all better. 🐾🐾

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome but will be moderated first. Abusive messages will be deleted without a moment's hesitation as will any spam. This is a supportive community and trolling will not be tolerated.