Monday, December 2, 2024

Money Monday: November Spending

 

In today's Money Monday video I'm talking about my November spending and how/why I deliberately overspent from my savings.  This is so I don't need to go near a shop or supermarket in the run up to Christmas.  I have enough food, dog food etc to last into January so the plan is for a No Spend December.  Eeek!!

Once I've repaid the overspend, I'll have £186.61 available for the whole month.  I might be able to stock up on the bargain veg deals and maybe a few yellow sticker bargains.  But I'm not stressing about them.  I have enough in my freezers to last for ages.

5 comments:

  1. I have never heard of any blogger or vlogger doing a 'No Spend December', you are unique. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to stay away from the shops in December-I truly hate shopping and have a delivery booked for 21st. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish that I could stay away from the stores this month, but since we need a turkey..... Well you know where I will be found a couple of times this month.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bit of a lurker but I do enjoy your blog. You do so well managing your income and food shopping. I had to laugh though when I see your budget in a notebook, but only because I pretty much do the same. Back of the envelope kinda thing, but hey it works doesn't it!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome but will be moderated first. Abusive messages will be deleted without a moment's hesitation as will any spam. This is a supportive community and trolling will not be tolerated.